If you're a subscriber to our Exchange E-mail Hosting solution, you can follow these steps to setup your Exchange E-Mail account in Outlook 2013, 2010 or 2007 on your Windows 7 computer.
- Close Outlook completely and verify it is not running by checking for the icon in the Taskbar or Notification Area by the clock.
- Open Control Panel and find the icon for 'Mail'. When you find it, double click on it. [see Figure 1 and Figure 2]
- Select the 'E-mail Accounts...' button. [see Figure 3]
- Click on the 'New...' button. [see Figure 4]
- Enter your name, e-mail address, and password for your Exchange E-mail account in the provided fields and click next. If you are asked if you would like to allow the website to automatically configure your settings, put a check mark in 'Don't Ask Me Again' and press the 'Allow' button. [see Figure 5 and Figure 6]
- If you are asked for credentials in a pop-up dialog box, input your full e-mail address and password again. Select the 'Save My Password' check-box if you'd like your password to be saved. [see Figure 7]
- After a few seconds, you should see green 3 green check marks and a finish button. [see Figure 8]
Assuming the account was successfully setup, you can now close the rest of the settings windows and control panel and then open Outlook and begin using your e-mail account. It may take longer than expected to open Outlook the first time as your computer creates a local copy of your mailbox for performance reasons.
If you have problems setting up your Exchange E-mail account using the above steps, you may contact us for assistance.