If you're a subscriber to our Exchange E-mail Hosting solution, you can follow these steps to setup your Exchange E-Mail account in Outlook 2013 on your Windows 8 computer.
- In Tile view, type Mail. Search will return a few results. Click on Settings and then click on Mail. [see Figure 1]
- In the 'Profiles' window, click Add. [see Figure 2]
- Enter a name for your new profile such as your email address. [see Figure 3]
- In the 'Add Account' window, enter your name as you'd like it to appear on outbound messages, your full primary e-mail address, and MAPI password for your Exchange E-mail account in the provided fields and click next. [see Figure 4]
- If you are asked if you would like to allow the website to automatically configure your settings, put a check mark in 'Don't Ask Me Again' and press the 'Allow' button. [see Figure 5]
- If you are asked for credentials in a pop-up dialog box, input your full e-mail address and MAPI password again. Select the 'Save My Password' check-box if you'd like your password to be saved. [see Figure 6]
- After a few seconds, you should see green 3 green check marks and a finish button. [see Figure 7]
Assuming the account was successfully setup, you can now open Outlook and begin using your e-mail account. It may take longer than expected to open Outlook the first time as your computer creates a local copy of your mailbox for performance reasons.
If you have problems setting up your Exchange E-mail account using the above steps, you may contact us for assistance.