If you're a subscriber to our Exchange E-mail Hosting solution, you can follow these steps to setup your Exchange E-Mail account on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
- Click on the Settings icon from the home screen. (see Figure 1)
- Under the Settings screen, tap on 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars'. (see Figure 2)
- Tap the 'Add Account' option. (see Figure 3)
- Tap the 'Exchange' option (see Figure 4)
- Enter your full primary e-mail address and your ActiveSync password. For the description, enter your e-mail address again. (see Figure 5)
- Select the items you would like synced to and from your phone. (see Figure 6)
You should now be able to open the Mail application and send and receive e-mails. If you selected to sync your contacts, calendars, reminders, and notes, those items will also sync.