Our hosted Microsoft Exchange service allows you to easily share your calendar with others inside the organization. To share your calendar, you should select internal recipients directly from the global address list. To do this, follow these steps:
- While viewing the calendar you'd like to share, press the Share Calendar button.
- In the Sharing invitation, click the To button. The Select names window opens.
- In the Address Book drop-down menu, select Global Address List.
- In the Search box, type the recipient's name (or if your organization is small, just find them in the list).
- Select the recipient to whom you want to send the invitation by single-clicking on their name, and then click the To button at the bottom left.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each internal Exchange recipient to whom you want to send the invitation.
- Click OK, chose your sharing permissions (such as availability only, limited details, or full details) and then click Send.