Subscribers to our Virtual Fax service have the ability to login to their account and electronically send faxes by uploading documents (TXT, PDF, JPG, GIF, HTML, PNG, TIFF, DOC and XLS file formats) and optionally creating a cover page. The steps below outline this process.
- After logging into your Customer Account, click the Telephone Service icon and then select the Manage tab at the top of the page.
- In the menu bar that appears, select Send a Fax from the Communication drop-down menu.
- Fill in the recipient's fax number (including area code).
- Optionally enable the cover page option and fill out the cover page details.
- Click the Choose File button to select the document you'd like to fax.
- Click the Preview button to continue. On the next page, you are given the option to preview the fax or to send the fax without previewing it first.
- On the final screen, the system will inform you that the fax is being processed and that the fax delivery result (along with the original document attached) will be emailed to the address/addresses on file (contact us to update these account notification addresses).
NOTE: Outbound faxes are billed at a per-minute rate of $0.03 per minute. You may view the cost associated with the fax by opening Account Transactions from the Reports drop-down menu.