Configuring your computer to seamlessly integrate with subscribed remote applications and remote desktops can be accomplished by follow the steps below:
- Install the MyCloudServer.info security certificate (direct download).
- Open Control Panel and click or search for RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- On the left side, click Access RemoteApp and desktops
- In the window that appears, enter the user's email address and click Next (i.e. Joe@Company.com)
- On the following verification screen, click Next.
- When prompted for credentials, enter the user's login ID (i.e. Joe@Company.com) and associated password.
- On the final screen, verify connection was setup successfully and click Finish.
You will find the subscribed remote applications and remote desktops on the Start menu, listed within the Work Resources folder. You may create shortcuts to these by right-clicking each and choosing the option to Pin to Start Menu or Pin to Taskbar.