Configuring your computer to seamlessly integrate with subscribed remote applications and remote desktops can be accomplished by follow the steps below:
- Install the MyCloudServer.info security certificate (direct download). If you have problems running the download, try to temporarily pause your Internet Security software, or manually install the security certificate into the Trusted Root Certification Authorities certificate store (direct download). If you'd like to check to ensure the certificate installed, open Certificates for the computer account and look for "C1-MCSADCS-CA" in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.
- Download and run the registry modification file to disable revocation check and publisher warning (direct download)
- Open Control Panel and click or search for RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- On the left side, click Access RemoteApp and desktops
- In the window that appears, enter your User ID / email address and click Next (i.e. Joe@Company.com)
- On the following verification screen, click Next.
- When prompted for credentials, enter your user login ID (i.e. Joe@Company.com) and associated password.
- On the final screen, verify connection was setup successfully and click Finish.
You will find the subscribed remote applications and remote desktops on the Start menu (All Apps), listed within the Work Resources folder. You may create shortcuts to these by right-clicking each and choosing the option to Pin to Start Menu or Pin to Taskbar.