If you're a subscriber to our Work Folders file sync solution, you can follow these steps to setup your Windows 10 computer.
- Download and install all updates from Microsoft. It is imperative that the April 2018 update (1803) has been applied, for Work Folders On-Demand File Access feature.
- Open Control Panel and click on Work Folders
- Click Set up Work Folders
- Enter your work email address and click next.
If you get the error, "There was a problem using your email address to find your settings", then click "Enter a Work Folders URL instead" and enter the following:
- When prompted, enter your email address and password and check the box for "Remember me" and click OK.
- Click Next. (You may leave the default Work Folders location and it's advised to leave 'Enable on-demand file access on this PC' checked.)
- Check the 'I accept these policies on my PC' and click 'Set up Work Folders' button.
- Click 'Close' button.