Configuring your iOS device to seamlessly integrate with subscribed remote applications and remote desktops can be accomplished by follow the steps below:
- Install the Microsoft Remote Desktop app from the iOS App Store (direct link).
- Open the app, click the + button at the top, and choose to add a Workspace from the menu.
- In the window that appears, enter your email address (i.e. Joe@Company.com).
- After the Workspace URL is populated, tap on the User Account field and choose Add User Account. Enter your email address (i.e. Joe@Company.com) in the first field and your password in the second field and press the Save button.
- Press the back button (<) to return to the Add Workspace screen and then press the Next button to continue.
- You will now be presented with a list of Remote Applications; simply tap on the desired Remote App to open it.
TIP: To move the mouse, drag your finger across the screen. To 'click' on something, simply tap anywhere on the screen. To bring up the on-screen keyboard, tap the keyboard icon at the top of the screen. Use pinch gestures to zoom in and out.
TIP: When finished working, close your applications normally, tap the Remote Desktop icon in the middle of the menu bar at the top, and then choose Disconnect All Apps.
Disclaimer: We have written this guide to allow users to access their remote resources from iOS devices but we do not officially support this type of setup and we're only able to provide 'best effort' support with this type of setup.